2013 World Muskie Tournament Series™ Pay-outs
(with 75 teams at $330 entry fee)
||Pro-MAC™ Payout Schedule
(with 150 teams at $330 entry fee)
|World Muskie Tournament Series™ Championship Payout
(based on full fields of scheduled events, with Championship entry fee of $390)
Qualifying for the 2013 World Muskie Tournament Series™
How to Qualify for Invitational Championship:
|Muskie Country Tournament Circuit™|| ||Pro-MAC™ |
Point System for All WMTS™ Sanctioned Events
- Teams will receive points equal to the total inches of fish caught
- In addition, teams will receive points equal to the total number of team participating in each tournament on a descending scale.
1st place = 100% of teams participating (125 teams participating = 125 points)
2nd place = 90% (125 teams participating = 112.5 points)
3rd place = 80% (125 teams participating = 100 points)
4th place = 70% (125 teams participating = 87.5 points)
5th place = 60% (125 teams participating = 75 points)
6th place = 59%(all places from 6th place and down will decrease 1% per place)
- Teams not registering a muskie will not place, thus will not receive any points.
- In the event that a two-day tournament doesn't have a full field, the percentages of first place on down remains the same, however the appropriate percentage will be multiplied by the number of participating teams.
1st place with 120 participating teams = 120 points
2nd place with 120 participating teams = 108 points
3rd place with 120 participating teams = 96 points
4th place with 120 participating teams = 84 points
5th place with 120 participating teams = 72 points
6th place with 120 participating teams = 70.80 points
Example of continuing down to 34th place:
34th place with 120 participating teams at 31% = 10.54 points
- Once teams are given an invitation to the Championship, they must advise the WMTS™ within TWO WEEKS of
their intention to attend (or not). If the WMTS™ is not advised by the end of the two week period, the next
team in line will be invited to replace the team who did not advise the WMTS™ of their intentions.